Saturday, January 24, 2009

[My] Beautiful Manitoba

I have lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba for 2 and a half years now and the more time I spend here the more I appreciate and love it for its beautiful landscapes, great people and thriving music/art scene (I am originally from Calgary). The city of Winnipeg is graced with rich history and stunning historic architecture & just an hour away, the country is sprawling with white sand beaches that line 100's of kilometers of freshwater lakes.
Where I live; Winnipeg, Canada is a spectacular landscape that continually inspires me. I can hardly wait to see and shoot more, as I've barely cracked the surface.

6 comments:

  1. Really interesting works|
    The first one looks like a painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Makes me want to come back for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a question.. those concrete pillars.. I drove by them before. Do you have any idea what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sorry for the delayed response!
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think they have something to do with the University.

    ReplyDelete