Thursday, April 1, 2010

USS [Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker]

For Guttersnipe News
We shoot and we shoot and we shoot and we shoot, and every once in a while the mother of all shots happens for us. I photograph live music more than anything else these days, and the other night I captured one of these shots while documenting Toronto duo, USS [Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker]. It is the first shot here of Jason Parsons [aka Human Kebab] - master turntablist extraordinaire, with his mic cord making a perfect loop around his head. Talk about a synergy moment. I'm also including a few of my other favorite shots from the show which include Ash Boo-Schultz, vocals/guitarist - lyrical genius. Definitely my favorite show to shoot to date. USS played to the West End Cultural Centre in Winnipeg on March 23, and have won the honour of being my favorite new band. Here is the link to their myspace so you can listen for yourself!
Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment